1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: Senior Enterprise Content Management Consultant.
2. The main objective of the mission is to implement Enterprise Content Management (ECM) modules. This includes implementation supervision, ECM application development as well as ECM configuration, integration and other tasks.
The consultant will have the main task to manage the full life cycle of ECM modules implementation, including detailed business requirement definition when needed, configuration, development and support. Among other things, it will have to perform the tasks that follow:
- Implement the ECM modules for which he will be responsible
- Interact with user during the entire implementation process to produce the module that will match user expectations (Using agile methodologies)
- Develop and test Java Enterprise Edition web applications based on ECM platform using Filenet APIs
- Develop background jobs and actions according to the requirements, using standards development methodologies in force within the division.
- Make appropriate configuration in the ECM system including:
- Metadata definition, classification, workflows etc…
- Connectors configuration (Sharepoint, SAP; CMIS)
- Scanning software configuration
- Triggered action and background jobs configuration
- Produce appropriate documentation for each stage of the life cycle of the implementation process
- Produce appropriate configuration documentations and user manuals.
- Supervise junior consultants or external firms work
- Supervise training and assistance to end-users.
- Knowledge transfer to the Bank staff.
- Any other activities in relation with Business Development
3. Required skills and qualifications:
- At least Master / Engineering degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT systems implementation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Content Management platforms (Configuration, Administration, Development).
- Experience in scanning software
- Experience working with institutions in development or the big business industry.
- Knowledge of the techniques and technologies of communication.
- Proficiency in English and/or French
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management platforms. Knowledge of IBM Content Foundation (Filenet) is highly desirable. This Includes advanced configuration like meta-data definition, triggered action and background jobs development and configuration, import script configuration, etc…
- Knowledge and proven experience in Java Enterprise Edition web applications development and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of scanning software and advanced configuration (Kofax Express and/or IBM DataCap preferably)
- Experience in the development of Mobile (iOS, Android) solution
- Knowledge in the use of GIT and Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- Ability to work under the double pressure of time and the demand for quality
4. The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (CHIS) invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, documents, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
5. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedures shall be in conformity with the Bank’s procedures for the acquisition of consulting services funded by the administrative or capital expenditure. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
6. The duration of services is twelve (12) months and the estimated starting date is 15 March 2021.
7. Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hours, Abidjan Local Time.
8. Expressions of interest must be received by email at the address below no later than Friday, 12 February 2021 at 17:00 hours, Abidjan local time and specifically mentioning “Senior Enterprise Content Management Consultant”.
For the attention of: IT Recruitment Team
African Development Bank
Corporate IT Services Department (CIMM)
Avenue Joseph Anoma, 01 B.P. 1387,
Abidjan, CÔTE d’IVOIRE
Tel : (+225) 20 26 22 61
Email : IT_Recruitment@AFDB.ORG