At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Channel Executive to provide input and assist in the development of category/channel plan to support long term category growth and profitably increase market share.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Provide input in the development of Channel/Category plans
- Support the implementation of Battle Plans and review the Effectiveness of in store activities
- Pre and post evaluation of Channel/Category marketing activities
- Generate and communicate shopper and channel insights to identify key drivers and opportunities by channel and categories
- Contribute to the Commercial Plans development by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category/channels
- Provide input in the development of sales drivers/ strategy by channel/category
- Participate in periodic meetings with the sales team to collaborate in the launch of common projects.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional Channel Sales experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Input to Category/Channel plans
- Target vs. Actual performance (KPIs).
- Timeliness and quality of pre and post evaluation of channel marketing activities
- Regional Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Officer
- Vendors & Distributors
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position in the Food and Beverages industry /FMCG
- Experience in route to channel way of selling with focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must comfortably interface with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and work with little or no supervision
- Excellent hands on experience in MS Office and MS Excel skills.
- High level of analytical skills with detail orientation
- Open mindset, proactiveness and teamwork
Biens de consommation