Organization: Civil Society Academy
Location: Home-Office with basis either in South-Asia, South-East-Asia or East-Africa
Time frame: as soon as possible
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis
The Civil Society Academy (CSA) started in 2014 as a pioneering initiative of Welthungerhilfe, one of the largest Development NGOs in Germany. Through genuine engagement with local actors and an excellent capacity and talent development, we strive to become a critical part of a new international eco-system that inspires civil society actors to fulfill their vision and mission. Since 2014, we have trained, coached, and supported more than 4000 people across Africa and Asia.
Our portfolio includes open trainings on relevant topics for individuals working in civil society, tailormade services for civil society organisations who want to receive customized training, mentoring, coaching, and process facilitation support. In addition, we also organise and facilitate networking events such as the leadership forum, or civil society dialogues. In the past years, we have successfully run three innovation bootcamps, in-person as well as virtual, to support creative teams develop their ideas into tangible concepts that are ready for scale. We prefer working with high-impact organisations with a passion for social justice.
Our global team is diverse and together we believe in Social Justice, Empathy, Creativity, Collaboration, Top Quality, and Ownership.
Visit our website: www.civilsocietyacademy.org.
To anchor the operations, we are looking for an outstanding individual who will fulfil the following roles.
1. Brand Development
Purpose: Pro-Active visibility of the CSA Network through innovative product design, development and distribution
– Coherence and quality of branding and marketing for the entire CSA Network
– Controlling and managing all to the CSA Network related core branding processes: Corporate Design, Website, and Media Archive
– Managing of the overall marketing team
– Communicating with internal and external actors in relation to marketing issues
– Identifying new marketing communication technologies
2. Organisational development of the CSA
Purpose: A thriving organisational development process of the CSA Network is taking place, including a sustainable and progressive
program, stable financing, and a top-quality team.
– Business planning and regular reviews of the business model
– Developing the branding and marketing strategy of the CSA in coherence of the organisational development
– Ensuring financial sustainability and progress of the entity
– Developing a thriving team and progressive partnerships
3. Customer relation and outreach
Purpose: Get and retain customers
– Establishing and maintaining a key-account management system
– Communicating (meetings, e-mails, networking) with customers and potential partner organisations
– Advertising on social media, print media and electronic media
– Ensuring intermediaries actively share course information
– Managing alumni database
– Marketing through conferences, events and fairs
What we look for:
We look for a flexible, creative, self-managed and analytical mid-career individual who is socially motivated and has 10 years plus of relevant experience in branding and marketing. He/she needs a relevant master’s degree or PHD. Excellent English skills is a must. Moreover, the individual should have good public relations skills, IT skills, an eye for design, a good understanding of civil society.
What we offer:
You will work in a dynamic team international team on cutting edge concepts and processes. You will develop capacities of others and yourself, towards a larger social vision. The CSA offers competitive terms and a flexible work environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com